Next meeting is 2024-Jun-20, and at a NEW TIME OF DAY 8am Pacific

Andy Fingerhut

May 20, 2024, 11:12:57 AMMay 20
to p4-arch
My apologies, I know I announced earlier that today (2024-May-20) would be the next P4.org architecture work group meeting, but the topic planned to be presented is not ready yet.

Next Monday is a USA holiday (Memorial Day), and the Monday after that is planned to be the monthly P4 language design work group meeting, so we will meet next on Monday 2024-Jun-10.

Following up on a suggestion that we meet at an earlier time of day, to accommodate people who wish to attend from Europe and India time zones, we held a time survey and found that holding meetings 8-9am Pacific time should work for most people involved.

We will also reduce the regular meeting time frequency to less than once per week, but have not yet decided whether that will be every 2 weeks, once per month, or "on demand" as topics are ready to be discussed.

As usual, if you have topics you would like to discuss, please bring them up during a meeting, or you can send them to this email list p4-...@lists.p4.org, or send them directory to Mario Baldi or myself.

Regards,
Mario Baldi & Andy Fingerhut