P4.org architecture work group meeting Monday, 2024-Jun-17, 8-9am Pacific

Andy Fingerhut

Jun 14, 2024, 3:46:25 PMJun 14
to p4-arch
My apologies for missing last Monday's meeting.  I went to all the trouble of taking a poll of possible new meeting times, finding a common time that everyone said they could make, and then neglected to update my personal calendar.  Doh!  That problem has now been corrected.

Details for joining can be found in the P4.org on-line calendar here, as usual: https://p4.org/working-groups/

Agenda:

Aakaash Kumar Shankarappa has prepared to talk about the IPsec extern, I believe with a proposed new one, hopefully comparing it to any existing proposals that have been published.

Regards,
Mario Baldi & Andy Fingerhut