YES there is a P4.org Portable NIC Architecture meeting today 2022-Aug-01

Andy Fingerhut

Aug 1, 2022, 1:52:27 PM8/1/22
to p4-...@lists.p4.org
The language design work group meeting is usually a conflict on the first Monday of the month, but this month the LDWG meeting has been postponed to 2022-Aug-08.

I tried sending this out several hours ago, but something failed in the delivery attempt.  I will send this quickly now, and give full invite details in another email in a few minutes, but the join details are always available in the P4.org work group meeting calendar here, too:

Andy