2024-Mar-11 P4.org Portable NIC Architecture work group meeting

Andy Fingerhut

Mar 11, 2024, 3:17:21 PMMar 11
to p4-arch
The 2024-Mar-11 P4.org Portable NIC Architecture work group meeting is scheduled for its usual time at 1-2pm Pacific time today.  The details for joining are in the P4.org meeting calendar, which you can find here: https://p4.org/working-groups

I am behind on editing the list of items we discussed last time for proposing as a "2024 road map" for the P4 architecture work group, but I will see if I can quickly massage it before today's call.  My hope is to give the final version to Nate Foster soon.

Regards,
Andy Fingerhut

li...@baldi.info

Mar 15, 2024, 2:43:56 AMMar 15
to p4-...@lists.p4.org

Hi All,

There will be no Architecture Workgroup meeting on March 18.

Our next meeting will be on March 25, when Ryan will share his experience with using the proposed message processing architecture and we’ll collectively discuss about it.

Hope to see many of you then,

---

Mario