[P4-arch] First "P4.org open source developer days" meeting is 2021-Nov-23

Andy Fingerhut

Nov 21, 2021, 4:02:18 PM11/21/21
to p4-...@lists.p4.org
I will not be sending future invites to this meeting series to so many p4 email lists as this message is being sent to.  If you wish to see announcements about future meetings in this series, please join the p4-dev email list here: https://lists.p4.org

I noticed that several people attempted to join the "P4.org open source developer days" Zoom meeting that I originally announced starting on 2021-Nov-17, but later rescheduled to 2021-Nov-23.

Again, my apologies for the confusion here, caused by that rescheduling.  I did so after hearing from several people that they could not make the original invite day & time, and my apologies if the new day & time are less convenient for your schedule.

Please know that I do plan to host the meeting on the rescheduled date of Tuesday Nov 23, 2021, and every 2 weeks after that at the same day of the week and time, as shown in the Zoom invite details at the end of this message.

Regards,
Andy Fingerhut

Andy Fingerhut is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: P4.org open source developer days
Time: Nov 23, 2021 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
        Every 2 weeks on Tue, 20 occurrence(s)
        Nov 23, 2021 11:00 AM
        Dec 7, 2021 11:00 AM
        Dec 21, 2021 11:00 AM