P4 API WG meeting next wee and P4Runtime v1.4 release

Antonin Bas

Apr 8, 2022, 2:14:55 PM4/8/22
to p4-...@lists.p4.org
Hi all,

Just a reminder that we will be meeting next week (Friday 04/15) at the regular time (10AM PST).

We are planning to release P4Runtime v1.4 in time for the P4 Workshop (May 24th).
I am aware of the following items which we may want to address before the release:
- Arbitration clarifications to the spec (Jonathan): https://github.com/p4lang/p4runtime/pull/368
- Add max_num_members to Action Profiles (Jonathan): https://github.com/p4lang/p4runtime/pull/369
- Support for specifying type translations as part of the forwarding configuration (Steffen): https://github.com/p4lang/p4runtime/pull/373
- Clarify the meaning of “full-pipeline access” in the spec (I think Brian brought it up at the last meeting).

If you plan to work on these items, please reply to this thread.

See you all next week.

Antonin

Antonin Bas

Apr 15, 2022, 12:06:33 PM4/15/22
to p4-...@lists.p4.org
Hi all,

A reminder that we have a meeting today at 9.30 AM PST (in 30ish minutes).

Thanks,

Antonin