Join the p4-dev email list for announcements of P4 open source talks

Andy Fingerhut

Aug 10, 2023, 12:19:08 AM8/10/23
to p4-...@lists.p4.org, p4-arch, p4-...@lists.p4.org
After a relatively long period of time where the every-2-weeks P4.org developer days meetings have been only a few people shooting the breeze, we have had a run of consecutive meetings with presenters talking about their open source projects, including these in the recent past:

2023-Jul-18 Ryan Goodfellow, "Building a Rack Scale Computer with P4 at the Core"
2023-Aug-01 Robin Das, "Open Source Compiler Backend"

and these coming up in the near future:

2023-Aug-15 Dev Loehr, "Modeling TCAM-Based Packet Parsers"
2023-Aug-19 Alexandre Lachance, Sebastien Mosser, "Developing a modular language server to support P4 developers"

The past ones have been recorded, and along with some older talks recorded in 2022 are available here:

For the near future ones, we plan to record and publish them in the same place, but if you want to see announcements of upcoming talks, please join the p4-dev email list where they are announced (I do not plan to announce all of them on the other p4-* email lists).  You can find links for joining p4-dev and all other P4.org email lists under the "Mailing Lists" heading on this page: https://p4.org/join

If you have any presentations you would like to give, please contact me, or send a message to the p4-dev email list.

Regards,
Andy Fingerhut