[P4-API] Need help for Friday's WG meeting

Antonin Bas

Aug 24, 2021, 8:31:09 PM8/24/21
to p4-...@lists.p4.org

Hi all,

As a reminder we are hosting Ang Chen this week who will present his work: “Control Plane API for Runtime Programmablility (FlexCore)”

Unfortunately I have a conflict which I cannot reschedule and I can only attend the first 30 minutes of the meeting.

I’m asking for a volunteer who will be able to keep hosting the meeting after I leave and will end the meeting at the end of the Q&A session. It is best if you are joining the Zoom from the app and not from a browser. When I join the meeting I will simply transfer the Host role to you.

Please reach out to me if you want to volunteer.

Thanks in advance!

Antonin

Antonin Bas

Aug 24, 2021, 8:51:05 PM8/24/21
to p4-...@lists.p4.org

Mario B has kindly offered to host after I leave. Thanks a lot Mario!

See you all on Friday

Antonin Bas

Aug 27, 2021, 12:31:13 PM8/27/21
to p4-...@lists.p4.org

Hi all,

A reminder that the meeting is starting now