[P4-API] FW: P4 Spring Workshop Announcement

Antonin Bas

Mar 1, 2022, 12:37:57 PMMar 1
to p4-...@lists.p4.org

From: Antonin Bas <anton...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 9:37 AM
To: Antonin Bas <ab...@vmware.com>
Subject: Fwd: P4 Spring Workshop Announcement

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Denise Barton <den...@opennetworking.org>
Date: mar. 1 mars 2022 � 09:02
Subject: P4 Spring Workshop Announcement
To: Nate Foster <jnfo...@cs.cornell.edu>, Mihai Budiu <mbu...@vmware.com>, Antonin Bas <anton...@gmail.com>, Steffen Smolka <smo...@google.com>, <gordon....@xilinx.com>, Fingerhut, John Andy <john.andy...@intel.com>, Dukkipati, Nandita <nand...@google.com>, Pan, Rong <rong...@intel.com>, Noa Zilberman <noa.zi...@eng.ox.ac.uk>, Fernando Ramos <fvr...@tecnico.ulisboa.pt>
Cc: Lee, Jeongkeun <jk....@intel.com>, Bruce Davie <b...@systemsapproach.org>

Folks,

I am pleased to share with you that we've set the date and started planning for the P4 Workshop. We have Bruce Davie serving as General Chair and JK Lee as Program Committee Chair. They have asked me to forward to you the message from them below so you can share with your P4 Working Group members directly. Note - if you are on the P4 Announce email list you probably already received this email earlier today.

Thank you,

Denise

Folks,

As you know the P4 community typically hosts an annual in-person event in the Spring each year. We have decided once again to make this a virtual event which will enable more people from around the world to both attend as well as present. To give you an idea, last year we had 1200 registrations representing 65 countries.

This year the P4 Workshop is scheduled to take place May24-26. The format will include several live keynotes each day and on-demand invited talks, pre-recorded talks (tech briefs, in-depth talks, demos and educational tutorials). As a member of the P4 community, I�d like to invite you to not only plan to join us but to consider submitting a proposal to contribute a recorded talk. Please check out the event web page for more details and mark your calendar to attend!

Sincerely,

Bruce Davie, General Chair

JK Lee, Program Committee Chair

--