[P4-announce] Do you have P4 news to share?

Judy Snow

May 3, 2021, 1:46:07 PM5/3/21
to p4-an...@lists.p4.org
Hello, members of the P4 community!

I hope you have made plans to join us for the upcoming virtual P4 Workshop on May 18-20, 2021. We have an exciting line-up of live keynotes and an extensive number of on-demand talks by members across the P4 community. This is an excellent opportunity to learn more and get caught up on the latest developments. Check out the agenda and register - there is no fee to attend!

Do you have some P4-related news or use cases you'd like to share? Would you like to contribute an article about a P4-related topic we can publish in the P4 blog? Do you have experiences or lessons learned working with P4 to tell the community?

The P4 website is a place for the community to share news, publications, presentations, and events related to P4 - keep us in the loop! We are happy to coordinate with you and help promote your activities that help strengthen the P4 community and education.

We have a new form for Blog or Event Submissions. Please try it out to submit your P4 news!

Coming soon! We are creating a new P4 website that will feature the organizations and elements of the P4 Ecosystem. We will be soliciting input from across the community to build the ecosystem and make it a robust resource.

Thank you for your support in helping to evangelize and grow the P4 community.

Judy Snow