Announcing P4_16 version 1.2.3!

Nate Foster

Jul 11, 2022, 4:10:04 PM7/11/22
to p4-design, p4-announce, p4-dev
Dear P4 Community,

We are pleased to announce version 1.2.3 of the P4_16 Language Specification, which was recently published on GitHub. The specification is available in PDF and HTML formats.

It will soon be posted on the p4.org website.

Appendix A contains a revision history that summarizes the changes made in v1.2.3.

Thanks to all of the active members of the P4 Language Design Working Group who contributed ideas, code, and writing to this new version of the specification.

If you’d like to get involved with helping evolve the language, please sign up for the p4-design email list, or join one of our meetings. We usually meet on the first Monday of each month at 1pm PT. For details about upcoming meetings, see the P4 Working Groups Calendar (https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=ajR0bzQycnNqcXRma3MwcWI3aWFoOGdvdXNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ)

Warm Regards,
Mihai Budiu and Nate Foster

--
Co-Chairs