P4 TST Election

Michelle Roth

Dec 15, 2022, 4:52:53 PM12/15/22
to p4-an...@lists.p4.org

Good afternoon,

The election process for the 2023 P4 TST is starting, and two things happen at this initial stage:

  • We clean up and verify the voting community

  • Nominations for the election are opened

Voting Community

Please take a moment to review the P4 community voting list and communicate changes by January 10, 2023.  If you are not on the list and have made contributions in the last year, please let us know.

Nominations

TST - we have 3 open positions in total:

  • Andy Fingerhut

  • Robert Soulé

Please send all nominations to Michelle Roth.

2023 P4 TST Election Timeline

2023 Timeline

December 15, 2022

Voting list compiled, open nominations. Notify community of upcoming vote, so members have an opportunity to amend information on voting list if incorrect and make nominations

January 3-10, 2023

Reminders

January 10, 2023

Close nominations. Send out election ballot; voting begins

January 16 - 20, 2023

Reminders

January 20, 2023

Voting ends

January 23, 2023

Runoff Election opened for voting if required, or new members announced if runoff not required

January 27, 2023

If runoff takes place, new TST members announced for 2023 term

Michelle Roth

Jan 5, 2023, 3:47:50 PM1/5/23
to p4-an...@lists.p4.org
Quick reminder to submit nominations for the upcoming P4 TST election - the deadline for nominations is January 10, 2023.

Michelle Roth
Open Networking Foundation

On Dec 15, 2022, at 4:52 PM, Michelle Roth <mich...@opennetworking.org> wrote:

Good afternoon,

The election process for the 2023 P4 TST is starting, and two things happen at this initial stage:
  • We clean up and verify the voting community

  • Nominations for the election are opened

Voting Community
Please take a moment to review the P4 community voting list and communicate changes by January 10, 2023.  If you are not on the list and have made contributions in the last year, please let us know.

Nominations
TST - we have 2 open positions in total:

Michelle Roth

Jan 9, 2023, 2:42:19 PM1/9/23
to p4-an...@lists.p4.org
Just a quick reminder that the deadline to submit nominees for the 2023 P4 TST is tomorrow, January 10! Two candidates have been nominated thus far: Andy Fingerhut and Sandor Laki. Please send any additional nominees by EOD PT tomorrow.

Cheers!

Michelle Roth

Jan 19, 2023, 3:39:48 PM1/19/23
to p4-an...@lists.p4.org
Hello everyone,

The ballots for the P4 TST election went out last week, please take a moment to vote! If you did not receive one, check that you are eligible per the voting community list, and also check your spam folder. If you still haven’t received it, please let me know and we can resend.