[P4-announce] New meeting series: P4.org open source developer days

Andy Fingerhut

Nov 4, 2021, 1:13:08 PM11/4/21
to p4-an...@lists.p4.org
In the past I have hosted a series of "PSA implementation status" meetings with the focus of questions/status/issues leading towards an open source implementation of the Portable Switch Architecture published in the https://github.com/p4lang repositories.

This new series of meetings has a broader scope: Any topics related to adding features, fixing bugs, or creating brand new open source P4.org projects are up for discussion.  Everyone is welcome to attend.

The first of these meetings is planned for Wednesday Nov 17, 2021, 10-11am Pacific Time.  Details for joining are given at the bottom of this message.  Future occurrences will be every 2 weeks after that.  Please join the p4-dev email list if you want to see reminder emails shortly before each meeting [1].  You can also monitor the public P4.org Google calendar for this and other P4.org meetings.

Please email suggestions for discussion topics to the p4-dev email list, or to me privately if you prefer.  I expect that in some future meetings we will have prepared presentations by experts on various topics, but I do not expect this to happen every meeting.  In the past there has usually been lively discussion on P4.org projects, including how to get started in learning about their internal structure to enable effective development on them.

We have typically ended with a "shoot the breeze" segment, if there is time available, where anything in computer networking is fair game for discussion.

Regards,
Andy Fingerhut

Andy Fingerhut is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: P4.org open source developer days
Time: Nov 17, 2021 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
        Every 2 weeks on Wed, 20 occurrence(s)
        Nov 17, 2021 10:00 AM
        Dec 1, 2021 10:00 AM
        Dec 15, 2021 10:00 AM
        Dec 29, 2021 10:00 AM
        Jan 12, 2022 10:00 AM
        Jan 26, 2022 10:00 AM
        Feb 9, 2022 10:00 AM
        Feb 23, 2022 10:00 AM
        Mar 9, 2022 10:00 AM
        Mar 23, 2022 10:00 AM
        Apr 6, 2022 10:00 AM
        Apr 20, 2022 10:00 AM
        May 4, 2022 10:00 AM
        May 18, 2022 10:00 AM
        Jun 1, 2022 10:00 AM
        Jun 15, 2022 10:00 AM
        Jun 29, 2022 10:00 AM
        Jul 13, 2022 10:00 AM
        Jul 27, 2022 10:00 AM
        Aug 10, 2022 10:00 AM
Weekly: https://intel.zoom.us/meeting/tJcofu6urjsiGdBwv_luqCwOYuxUtsBQmiIV/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCrqzItHNSVuBqDRowqGYr4KO7ziGJHjad_iwnaDzVCQRTZD_daB6ZsMund

Join Zoom Meeting
https://intel.zoom.us/j/93597600834?pwd=ZTNHeElzNmtiMTg4MVlIenZ2cG12Zz09

Meeting ID: 935 9760 0834
Passcode: 586479
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,93597600834# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,93597600834# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 935 9760 0834
Find your local number: https://intel.zoom.us/u/aqZHfrYSO

Join by SIP
93597...@zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)
213.244.140.110 (Germany)
103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)
103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong SAR)
149.137.40.110 (Singapore)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
149.137.68.253 (Mexico)
69.174.57.160 (Canada Toronto)
65.39.152.160 (Canada Vancouver)
207.226.132.110 (Japan Tokyo)
149.137.24.110 (Japan Osaka)
Meeting ID: 935 9760 0834
Passcode: 586479

Andy Fingerhut

Nov 12, 2021, 12:03:51 PM11/12/21
to p4-an...@lists.p4.org
My apologies for announcing one series of dates & times, and then changing it.  The reason is that I was trying harder to make the time fit into the schedule of several people that definitely want to be able to attend.

The new dates and times are given in the Zoom meeting invite below.  The first meeting is now planned to be Tuesday 2021-Nov-23, 11am-noon Pacific Time.  The later meetings will be every 2 weeks after that.  I know this first meeting time is in Thanksgiving week, and so some people will be on vacation already, but the goal is to get the every-2-week cadence rolling here.

Regards,
Andy Fingerhut

Andy Fingerhut is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: P4.org open source developer days
Time: Nov 23, 2021 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
        Every 2 weeks on Tue, 20 occurrence(s)
        Nov 23, 2021 11:00 AM
        Dec 7, 2021 11:00 AM
        Dec 21, 2021 11:00 AM
        Jan 4, 2022 11:00 AM
        Jan 18, 2022 11:00 AM
        Feb 1, 2022 11:00 AM
        Feb 15, 2022 11:00 AM
        Mar 1, 2022 11:00 AM
        Mar 15, 2022 11:00 AM
        Mar 29, 2022 11:00 AM
        Apr 12, 2022 11:00 AM
        Apr 26, 2022 11:00 AM
        May 10, 2022 11:00 AM
        May 24, 2022 11:00 AM
        Jun 7, 2022 11:00 AM
        Jun 21, 2022 11:00 AM
        Jul 5, 2022 11:00 AM
        Jul 19, 2022 11:00 AM
        Aug 2, 2022 11:00 AM
        Aug 16, 2022 11:00 AM

Weekly: https://intel.zoom.us/meeting/tJcofu6urjsiGdBwv_luqCwOYuxUtsBQmiIV/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCrqzItHNSVuBqDRowqGYr4KO7ziGJHjad_iwnaDzVCQRTZD_daB6ZsMund

Join Zoom Meeting
https://intel.zoom.us/j/93597600834?pwd=ZTNHeElzNmtiMTg4MVlIenZ2cG12Zz09

Meeting ID: 935 9760 0834
Passcode: 586479
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,93597600834# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,93597600834# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location