2023 P4 Workshop

Denise Barton

Jan 23, 2023, 8:18:53 PM1/23/23
to p4-announce
Folks,
I'm excited to share with you that we've set the date and are planning the 2023 P4 Workshop as an in-person event on April 24-25th in Silicon Valley! Mark your calendar and plan to join us - this is a great opportunity for sharing knowledge and experiences and networking with your peers. We've opened the CFP so consider presenting at the event! Check out the event web page - we'll be announcing more details including keynotes, venue and registration soon!

Denise

Denise Barton

Jan 23, 2023, 8:45:37 PM1/23/23
to Kentaro Ebisawa, p4-an...@lists.p4.org
Kentaro,
This is an in-person event - all presenters should plan to be on-site. We tentatively plan to video keynote talks and would share those post-event. For the CFP talks, we plan to share slides post-event.

Denise

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 5:35 PM Kentaro Ebisawa <ebik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Denise,

Would this be on-site in-person only event or hybrid conference?

Thanks,
--
Kentaro Ebisawa <ebik...@gmail.com>

Denise Barton