[P4-announce] [EuroP4 2021] [Call for participation] 4th P4 Workshop in Europe, Virtual, 13 December 2021

Damu Ding

Dec 1, 2021, 12:51:15 PM12/1/21
to p4-an...@lists.p4.org

Apologies for cross-posting

4th European P4 Workshop (EuroP4)

                         CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

EuroP4 will be held on December 13th, 2021, virtually, in conjunction with ACM/IEEE ANCS’21.

The 4th European P4 Workshop (EuroP4) will bring together networking researchers to discuss cutting-edge, P4-based, research. The workshop provides a venue for P4-based research and projects, a place to discuss P4-based tools, and the research community needs. The workshop aims to forge connections between researchers, introduce more networking researchers to the P4 community, and seed future top-tier publications and innovation.

* TOPICS OF INTEREST *

We solicit original, previously unpublished ideas on P4-based research and engineering work, and work-in-progress reports in the form of short papers. We further encourage papers that propose new research directions or that could stimulate lively debate at the workshop. We invite submissions on a wide range of topics of interest, including, but not limited to:

All aspects of P4-based network protocol research, including design, specification, verification, implementation, measurement, testing, and analysis.

Design, analysis, and evaluation of network architectures using P4 as a basis, e.g., specific algorithms and protocols for network virtualization or future Internet architectures.

New applications enabled by P4, including in-network computing and Big Data, Video and Virtual Reality, Mobile and Wireless Network Protocols and Applications, Ubiquitous computing, Internet-of-Things and Smart Cities.

Secure, reliable and dependable P4-based systems, including all aspects of monitoring, verification, debugging and troubleshooting networks enabled by P4.

P4-based and P4-NetFPGA based programmable data planes.

P4 end-host networking, offloading transport- and application-layer protocols to P4-enabled hardware.

Tools and frameworks for development using P4.

Contributions to the evolution of the P4 language.

* WORKSHOP WEBSITE *

https://opennetworking.org/2021-p4-workshop-in-europe/

* Free Registration *

https://ancsconf.org/registration_2021.html

We are looking forward to your participation!