No Portable NIC Architecture meetig 2022-Apr-18

Andy Fingerhut

Apr 18, 2022, 2:29:34 PM4/18/22
to p4-...@lists.p4.org
My apologies for the late notice.  I am on PTO today and will not be hosting the meeting.

If Gordon Brebner or someone else would like to create a different meeting link and have a discussion today, please go ahead.  Probably the best way would be to publish details on joining that meeting in the p4-arch email list.

I do not think I will be able to give authorization for someone else to start the Zoom meeting with the published link on this short of notice.

Andy Fingerhut

Gordon Brebner

Apr 18, 2022, 2:33:08 PM4/18/22
to Andy Fingerhut, p4-...@lists.p4.org

I think it’s probably best to skip today’s meeting.  I find it’s often hard to join the regular meeting, never mind something new created at very short notice!

Gordon.