[P4-announce] P4 Spring Workshop Announcement

Visto 16 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

den...@opennetworking.org

no leída,
1 mar 2022, 11:56:001/3/22
a p4-an...@lists.p4.org

Folks,

As you know the P4 community typically hosts an annual in-person event in the Spring each year. We have decided once again to make this a virtual event which will enable more people from around the world to both attend as well as present. To give you an idea, last year we had 1200 registrations representing 65 countries.

This year the P4 Workshop is scheduled to take place May24-26. The format will include several live keynotes each day and on-demand invited talks, pre-recorded talks (tech briefs, in-depth talks, demos and educational tutorials). As a member of the P4 community, I’d like to invite you to not only plan to join us but to consider submitting a proposal to contribute a recorded talk. Please check out the event web page for more details and mark your calendar to attend!

Sincerely,

Bruce Davie, General Chair
JK Lee, Program Committee Chair

Lee, Jeongkeun

no leída,
13 abr 2022, 0:41:5613/4/22
a p4-an...@lists.p4.org
Dear community members,

In case you haven't noticed, the submission deadline for the Spring Workshop has been extended to 4/13 11pm PDT. I see a good stream of submissions on various topics from 15+ different organizations.

As we may go back to the face-to-face format next year, which I very look forward to, please take advantage of the virtual format of this year. As proven last year, the virtual format enables more people from around the world to both attend as well as present, making this a global affair. Accepted technical talks, demos and tutorials will be pre-recorded, considering your time zones.

The submission is light, max 2 pages in a free form, covering 1) the talk abstract (main contents), 2) its relevance to the P4 community, and (optionally) supporting diagrams/tables/references. There is no font size requirement.

Hope this helps.
JK