Interesting glitches

Ray Davison

Sep 7, 2021, 4:26:34 PM9/7/21
to support-...@lists.mozilla.org
I paid money for Netscape. I don't recall ever paying for any Mozilla
products or their offspring. I assume most have not paid for these
products. I don't recall anyone asking for money. I don't even know if
money would help. I once did some grunt work for one of the volunteers,
but that was a long time ago. So, considering how much I contribute, I
may comment or ask, but I will never complain.

So regarding a random, sometimes, failure. I will try to buy something,
and the site will accept all the data, but ignore my attempt to complete
the sale. So I do it all over in FF.

That happens once in a while and I don't even let it concern me. But
now I have a new one. A site wants contact info. I accepts street,
city, state and ZIP. Normally that is enough, but this site insists on
knowing the county. But the box for county name does get a cursor but
does not accept keyboard input. So go to FF.

Thank you to whoever makes it work as well as it does.

Ray

Ray Davison

Sep 11, 2021, 8:07:13 PM9/11/21
to support-...@lists.mozilla.org
I have another "interesting" glitch.

I have several Charter mail accounts and a Gmail account. Sometimes, I
get a message in one particular Charter account, a copy goes in that
accounts inbox, and an identical - body and header - copy goes in the
Gmail inbox.

I am looking at a message that dropped the messages to two accounts as
described above. Filters can be set to file a message or copy to
another account. There are only six filters on that Charter account. I
have checked all six, and there is no reference to the subject message.

Going only on appearances, SM is dropping copies in other accounts.

Ray Davison

Nov 9, 2021, 6:01:38 PM11/9/21
to support-...@lists.mozilla.org
Facebook gets a blank page, no content at all.

Home Depot has the header buy no content.

Autozone opens the header, tries to open content, says "oops something
is wrong".

They all work in FF.

Ray Davison

Nov 15, 2021, 11:50:15 AM11/15/21
to support-...@lists.mozilla.org
Tried to open a case at PayPal. Link activated the "finger", but the
link did not open. FF was OK.

Ray Davison

Dec 9, 2021, 12:54:33 PM12/9/21
to support-...@lists.mozilla.org
Tried to access Consumer Cellular.

"Secure Connection Failed

The document contains no data.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity
of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."

FF OK.