Add custom metadata in mender inventory?

David Bensoussan

Jan 30, 2019, 4:34:49 AM1/30/19
to Mender List mender.io
Hi,

We are shipping our boards with mender integrated and would like to keep track of it in the company inventory system which doesn't allow to write any data we want, such as the device ID.
I was wondering then if there will be a possibility in the future to add custom metadata in mender UI to write our ID there.

Thanks

Matthijs ter Woord

Jan 30, 2019, 4:39:24 AM1/30/19
to mender
Those extra items then should be available for pcking in the datatable of the web ui.