Thanks

1 view

Ben Green

May 28, 2021, 10:55:21 AMMay 28
to lxc-...@lists.linuxcontainers.org
Hi all,

I wanted to say a thankyou, especially to Serge E. Hallyn for all the
help getting LXC up and running, which began to feel like fighting
systemd for while. The fight isn't over but we are the current winners.

We've had a production unprivileged LXC install going for a good amount
of time now and half of our servers are on there. Thanks again.

Cheers,

Ben

Saint Michael

May 28, 2021, 11:11:39 AMMay 28
to Ben Green, LXC users mailing-list
Since the current Ubuntu uses netplan, every time I need to deploy my LXC containers, I need to remove netplan and install ifupdown, but that always requires KVM access because you will get kicked out.
What would it be the "legal" way to deploy many containers sharing a single network interface, under netplan, considering the bridges are not the preferred option because of performance. I have failed to find one.