Move out from Googlegroups

Narcis Garcia

Apr 13, 2024, 3:22:23 AMApr 13
to LXC users SPM
Hello,

I'm writing today to propose lists.linuxcontainers.org moves to a
FLOSS-based mailing platform, and to make no member has to assume Google
corporation and USA TOS.

Free/Libre projects should be as independent as possible from dominator
corporations and geo-political blocks.

--

Narcis Garcia

__________
I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should remove and omit any @, dot and mailto combinations against
automated addresses collectors.

John Hallam

Apr 13, 2024, 4:30:06 AMApr 13
to LXC users SPM
On Sat, Apr 13, 2024 at 09:22:16AM +0200, Narcis Garcia wrote:

> I'm writing today to propose lists.linuxcontainers.org moves to a
> FLOSS-based mailing platform, and to make no member has to assume Google
> corporation and USA TOS.

I would also support such a move. (The list web interface fortunately
works without cookies and javascript, so it's not quite as problematic
as it might be.)

John