[lxc-users] LXC Memory LImits

1 view

hatibu chande

Nov 3, 2020, 7:18:05 AM11/3/20
to lxc-...@lists.linuxcontainers.org
Hello Team,

I recently installed LXC on physical server and adding various containers of ubuntu template but I face challenges on limits my physical memory to specific container.

Can someone help me???

Regards,
Chande.

Narcis Garcia

Nov 3, 2020, 9:56:17 AM11/3/20
to LXC users SPM
I don't understand your question at 100%:
What do you need? What have you reached?

And:
OS version? LXC version?

El 3/11/20 a les 13:18, hatibu chande ha escrit:

__________
I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.

Atif Ghaffar

Nov 4, 2020, 5:30:06 AM11/4/20
to LXC users mailing-list
Hello Chande,

I find this document useful for resource limits.

kind regards
--
Atif Ghaffar

Harald Dunkel

Nov 9, 2020, 3:35:15 AM11/9/20

On 11/4/20 11:30 AM, Atif Ghaffar wrote:

> I find this document useful for resource limits.
>
> https://stgraber.org/2016/03/26/lxd-2-0-resource-control-412/ <https://stgraber.org/2016/03/26/lxd-2-0-resource-control-412/>

Very helpful indeed, but since we are at lxd 4.7 now I wonder
if this blog series could be updated?

Regards
Harri

Fajar A. Nugraha

Nov 9, 2020, 4:26:30 AM11/9/20
to LXC users mailing-list

https://lxd.readthedocs.io/en/latest/instances/

Most of the introduction in the blog is still valid, while newer lxd
versions documented in the link above (usually) add more features. In
the case of memory limits, the newer features only relate to VM.

--
Fajar