how to avoid the ascii graphics?

Harald Dunkel

Jun 6, 2024, 3:48:52 AMJun 6
to LXC users mailing-list
I folks,

is there some way to avoid the ascii graphics in the output
of various incus commands, e.g. incus image list images: ?
Essentially for all incus commands providing a list.

Sorry for asking. I am new to Incus, so maybe I missed this
option in the documentation, but I liked LXC's minimalist
approach in this case. More information for the same screen
size, faster output for slow/laggy connections, better readable.

Regards

Harri

Jonathan Opperman

Jun 6, 2024, 4:22:03 AMJun 6
to Harald Dunkel, LXC users mailing-list
Hi Harri,

incus image list images: -f compact

-f, --format Format (csv|json|table|yaml|compact) (default
"table")

Cheers
Jono

Harald Dunkel

Jun 6, 2024, 5:41:17 AMJun 6
to Jonathan Opperman, LXC users mailing-list
On 2024-06-06 10:21:32, Jonathan Opperman wrote:
> Hi Harri,
>
> incus image list images: -f compact

Thank you. I was too blind to see.

Regards

Harri

Harald Dunkel

Jun 6, 2024, 6:38:58 AMJun 6
to lxc-...@lists.linuxcontainers.org
On 2024-06-06 11:41:12, Harald Dunkel wrote:
> On 2024-06-06 10:21:32, Jonathan Opperman wrote:
>> Hi Harri,
>>
>> incus image list images: -f compact

PS: Something like "incus list -fc" as an abbr. would
be nice.