online config parameters

Narcis Garcia

Sep 30, 2023, 2:12:47 PM9/30/23
to LXC users SPM
I have some containers at
path/to/container1
path/to/container2
path/to/container3

With boot configuration values at:
path/to/container1/config

When container is running I want to know some parameters without relying
on "config" values, because those values can be changed runtime.

For example, this can be a value for VPS boot:
lxc.net.0.ipv4.address = 192.168.1.11/24
but I get IPv4 value from "lxc-ls -F IPV4" when container is online, to
be more sure it is current value.

How can I get other live values such as:
lxc.net.0.link
?

(thinking bridge could be detached at run time)

Thank you.

--

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should remove and omit any @, dot and mailto combinations against
automated addresses collectors.