[libresource-devel] users

Serge E. Hallyn

Apr 8, 2021, 9:37:13 AMApr 8
to libresou...@lists.linuxcontainers.org
Hi,

Is anyone using libresource? It looks like Rahul Yadav has left Oracle,
and there have been no patches in two years, so I'm wondering whether
the code works so well for Oracle that they've needed no updates, or
whether noone is using it.

-serge

Scott Michael

Apr 12, 2021, 3:14:19 PMApr 12
to Serge E. Hallyn, libresource development mailing-list

Hello Serge,

We still plan to continue the development of libresource as a number of our internal products
are very interested in using this. We are hoping to get one of our developers to restart our
efforts on libresource in the next few months. The effort will be to expand the available
resources and looking at the performance of the interface with more frequent reading of
resources.

-scott

Serge E. Hallyn

Apr 13, 2021, 11:03:48 AMApr 13
to Scott Michael, Serge E. Hallyn, libresource development mailing-list

Ok, great. So thus far the code you are using is still in sync with the
github tree?

thanks

-serge

Scott Michael

Apr 15, 2021, 4:05:07 PMApr 15
to Serge E. Hallyn, libresource development mailing-list
Yes.

-scott

signature.asc