[embench] Link to the results collection

Paolo Savini

Apr 17, 2023, 11:45:47 AM4/17/23
to emb...@lists.librecores.org
Hi all,

sorry again for the delay in sending this.

Here's the link to have a look at the results we are collecting for the
publications.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UhmOgGy8_ujWjylmgtL4mWh5bRGeTUQ2126T7Nl99a4/edit?usp=sharing

Best,

Paolo

Ray Simar

Apr 17, 2023, 11:50:18 AM4/17/23
to Paolo Savini, emb...@lists.librecores.org, Jennifer Hellar
Hi Paolo,

Thanks so much for doing this! There are a lot of moving parts and we appreciate you pulling this data all together.

If there is anything else other members of the team can do to help, please reach out.

All the best,
Ray