[Embench] Agenda for Embench meeting on 20 March 2023

Ray Simar

Mar 19, 2023, 8:24:40 PM3/19/23
to emb...@lists.librecores.org, David Patterson, jeremy....@embecosm.com, Jennifer Hellar
Hi all,

Here is the agenda for our meeting tomorrow (Monday):
https://github.com/embench/embench-meetings/blob/main/meetings/2023/2023-03-20-agenda.md

If you would like anything added to the agenda, please reply to this email with the details.

Our key agenda items are
  • Latest benchmark results of Arm, RISC-V and MIPS hardware
    • These are key for Dave’s paper!
  • Preparation for Embench IoT 2.0 release
  • Update on Embench DSP 1.0

Here is the Zoom link for the meeting.  It’s the same one we’ve been using:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/557006550?pwd=eTFJNWszZDZhMGRwOCs4RDY3ZTFYQT09
And our meeting times are, as usual:
  • 08:00-09:00 Pacific Time
  • 10:00-11:00 Central Time
  • 11:00-12:00 East Coast Time
  • 16:00-17:00 UTC
  • 16:00-17:00 UK Time
  • 17:00-18:00 Central European Time
  • 00:00-01:00 Beijing Time
The minutes for the last meeting can be found here:

Since this is my first meeting to organize, apologies in advance for any mistakes and please send me feedback about how to make things work better for you!

All the best,
Ray Simar
Vice Chair