Agenda for Embench meeting this Monday, 17 March 2023

Ray Simar

Apr 16, 2023, 7:14:12 PM4/16/23
to emb...@lists.librecores.org, David Patterson, jeremy....@embecosm.com
Hi all,

First, I am going to try a bit different format this time for this email.  I thought I would put our key agenda items in this email and later copy this info to the github.  My hope is this might make it a bit easier to get to the meetings key items when reading email on your phone.  Feedback on this is welcome!

Here is the agenda for our meeting tomorrow (Monday):

  • Our key goal is to get an update on the data for the paper David is authoring.
    • Jeremy suggested going to a summary format for the data Paolo is pulling together.
    • Paolo will be double checking his results, and looking at earlier versions of gcc.
      • Was having some problems building for Arm.

Let’s focus on the above.  Then we can transition to our longer list on github: https://github.com/embench/embench-meetings/blob/main/meetings/2023/2023-03-20-agenda.md

If you’d like to add anything to the meeting agenda, please let me know.

All the best,
Ray

Adam Krolnik

Apr 26, 2023, 5:12:53 PM4/26/23
to Embench, Ray Simar, David Patterson, jeremy....@embecosm.com

Hello all;
Are you accepting feedback on Embench programs in the google sheets listed in the minutes pages ?

Thx

Jeremy Bennett

Apr 27, 2023, 2:55:52 AM4/27/23
to Adam Krolnik, Embench, Ray Simar, David Patterson
On 26/04/2023 22:12, Adam Krolnik wrote:

> Hello all;
> Are you accepting feedback on Embench programs in the google sheets
> listed in the minutes pages ?

Hi Adam,

We certainly are. If they are bugs in existing programs, you can also
file issues in the GitHub repository.

Best wishes,

Jeremy

--
Cell: +44 7970 676050 (UK), +49 172 683 5745 (Germany)
SkypeID: jeremybennett

OpenPGP_signature

Adam Krolnik

Jun 6, 2023, 11:06:50 PM6/6/23
to Embench, Jeremy Bennett, Ray Simar, David Patterson, Adam Krolnik

Hello;
I added some comments on the google sheet you are using for feedback on the programs.