[Release] DataStax Python Driver 3.24.0 for Apache Cassandra

Alan Boudreault

Jun 18, 2020, 11:30:23 AM6/18/20
to DataStax Python Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi,

Today we've released Python Driver 3.24.0 for Apache Cassandra.

This release includes the removal of the geomet dependency at runtime (which is only
required for DSE), a better tcp flow control with libev and some other improvements
and bug fixes.

You can find the new docs for these releases here:
- http://docs.datastax.com/en/landing_page/doc/landing_page/current.html
- CHANGELOG: https://docs.datastax.com/en/developer/python-driver/latest/CHANGELOG/

Many thanks to all who educated fellow community members, made feature requests,
contributed code, wrote documentation, and reported bugs. We encourage you to get involved too:

Discuss the driver and ask questions:
  - Datastax Community: https://community.datastax.com/
Review and contribute source code and documentation:
  - Driver for Apache Cassandra: https://github.com/datastax/python-driver
  - Report issues on JIRA: https://datastax-oss.atlassian.net/browse/PYTHON

Thanks,
The Python Driver Team