[Release] DataStax Python Driver 3.25.0 for Apache Cassandra

Alan Boudreault

Mar 19, 2021, 6:39:47 AM3/19/21
to DataStax Python Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi,

Today we've released Python Driver 3.25.0 for Apache Cassandra.

This release mostly includes changes for the upcoming Cassandra 4.0:
  - protocol v5 checksumming implementation
  - promotion of the v5 beta status to production-ready

You can find the new docs for these releases here:
- http://docs.datastax.com/en/landing_page/doc/landing_page/current.html
- CHANGELOG: https://docs.datastax.com/en/developer/python-driver/latest/CHANGELOG/

Many thanks to all who educated fellow community members, made feature requests,
contributed code, wrote documentation, and reported bugs. We encourage you to get involved too:

Discuss the driver and ask questions:
  - Datastax Community: https://community.datastax.com/
Review and contribute source code and documentation:
  - Driver for Apache Cassandra: https://github.com/datastax/python-driver
  - Report issues on JIRA: https://datastax-oss.atlassian.net/browse/PYTHON

Thanks,
The Python Driver Team