Paging Query using Object Mapper (Python)

KIER JEXTER BAGUNU

Sep 7, 2020, 2:57:42 AM9/7/20
to DataStax Python Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi,

I know that we can implement pagination in cassandra using fetch_size and paging_state but is there a way to implement pagination when using Object Mapper?

Alan Boudreault

Sep 8, 2020, 3:27:36 PM9/8/20
to DataStax Python Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi,

Actually, there is no way to set the paging_state with the object mapper. You can only set the limit and fetch_size for the query: https://docs.datastax.com/en/developer/python-driver/3.24/api/cassandra/cqlengine/query/#cassandra.cqlengine.query.ModelQuerySet.fetch_size

Alan