[Release] DataStax Python DSE Driver 2.11.1

James Falcon

Jan 21, 2020, 11:08:27 AM1/21/20
to python-dr...@lists.datastax.com
Hello,

Today we've released Python DSE Driver 2.11.1.

This patch release fixes a number of issues found since the release of 2.11.0.
- CHANGELOG

As of the 3.21.0 release of the Datastax Python Driver for Apache Cassandra® (OSS Driver), the Datastax Enterprise Python Driver (DSE driver) functionality has been merged into this single, DataStax driver. We will also continue to support the DSE driver until January 1st, 2022. All new features and functionality will take place only in the unified DataStax driver. Please refer to the blog post for more information on this change.

Thanks,
The Python Driver Team