binding map type columns in prepared statements in cassandra using php drivers

Swastik Ojha

Jul 13, 2018, 7:50:55 AM7/13/18
to DataStax PHP Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Can someone please help me with the exact syntax to use prepared insert / update statements containing map type columns. suppose : UPDATE abc SET map = map + ? where id = ? where map is the map type column, I found an answer Cassandra prepared statements with collections but it just contained the syntax to generate a particular map type object rather binding. you can downvote my answer but please answer this question.