[Release] PHP driver for DataStax Enterprise v1.1.1

Michael Penick

Aug 14, 2017, 11:47:59 AM8/14/17

We're are pleased to announce the v1.1.1 release of the PHP driver for DataStax Enterprise. This release includes official support for PHP 7.1 as well as several fixes and documentation improvements.

IssueSummaryType
PHP-196Update building and testing documentation for the DSE driverDocumentation
PHP-195Update C/C++ DSE driver submodule to point to DataStax repositoryBug
PHP-191Updates to README filesDocumentation
PHP-189Set of map : bad hash calculationBug
PHP-172php_driver_value_hash hashes IS_TRUE and IS_FALSE to 1 in PHP7Bug
PHP-163Disable hostname resolution if compiling against libuv 0.10Bug
PHP-159Driver version NumberImprovement
PHP-155Support for PHP 7.1Improvement
PHP-142Memory Leak in Cassandra\Timestamp::toDateTime() and Cassandra\UserTypeValue::values()Bug
PHP-118Unable to bind list values using global type constantsBug
PHP-117Broken links in documentor-generated docsDocumentation
PHP-102Documentation improvementsDocumentation
PHP-94Typo in \Cassandra\UserTypeValue argumentsDocumentation

Mukundan t

Aug 24, 2017, 11:10:54 PM8/24/17
to DataStax PHP Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi Mike
While I try to install the binary version of latest php-dse driver for php71 available in datastax site, it gives dependency error libdse.so.1(64 bit) is missing,pls guide me to solve the issue

On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 9:17:59 PM UTC+5:30, Michael Penick wrote:
> Hi,
>

> We're are pleased to announce the v1.1.1 release of the PHP driver for DataStax Enterprise. This release includes official support for PHP 7.1 as well as several fixes and documentation improvements.
>
> IssueSummaryTypePHP-196Update building and testing documentation for the DSE driverDocumentationPHP-195Update C/C++ DSE driver submodule to point to DataStax repositoryBugPHP-191Updates to README filesDocumentationPHP-189Set of map : bad hash calculationBugPHP-172php_driver_value_hash hashes IS_TRUE and IS_FALSE to 1 in PHP7BugPHP-163Disable hostname resolution if compiling against libuv 0.10BugPHP-159Driver version NumberImprovementPHP-155Support for PHP 7.1ImprovementPHP-142Memory Leak in Cassandra\Timestamp::toDateTime() and Cassandra\UserTypeValue::values()BugPHP-118Unable to bind list values using global type constantsBugPHP-117Broken links in documentor-generated docsDocumentationPHP-102Documentation improvementsDocumentationPHP-94Typo in \Cassandra\UserTypeValue argumentsDocumentation

Mukundan t

Aug 24, 2017, 11:13:18 PM8/24/17
to DataStax PHP Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi Mike
i forgot to mention i am using Centos 7

On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 9:17:59 PM UTC+5:30, Michael Penick wrote:
> Hi,
>

> We're are pleased to announce the v1.1.1 release of the PHP driver for DataStax Enterprise. This release includes official support for PHP 7.1 as well as several fixes and documentation improvements.
>
> IssueSummaryTypePHP-196Update building and testing documentation for the DSE driverDocumentationPHP-195Update C/C++ DSE driver submodule to point to DataStax repositoryBugPHP-191Updates to README filesDocumentationPHP-189Set of map : bad hash calculationBugPHP-172php_driver_value_hash hashes IS_TRUE and IS_FALSE to 1 in PHP7BugPHP-163Disable hostname resolution if compiling against libuv 0.10BugPHP-159Driver version NumberImprovementPHP-155Support for PHP 7.1ImprovementPHP-142Memory Leak in Cassandra\Timestamp::toDateTime() and Cassandra\UserTypeValue::values()BugPHP-118Unable to bind list values using global type constantsBugPHP-117Broken links in documentor-generated docsDocumentationPHP-102Documentation improvementsDocumentationPHP-94Typo in \Cassandra\UserTypeValue argumentsDocumentation

Michael Fero

Aug 25, 2017, 8:36:54 AM8/25/17
to DataStax PHP Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Mukundan,

You will need to install all the dependencies of the PHP DSE driver; C/C++ DSE driver and it's dependencies (libuv, OpenSSL, and MIT Kerberos) as well as GMP.

To install the C/C++ DSE dependencies you can follow this installation guide; http://docs.datastax.com/en/developer/cpp-driver-dse/1.3/installation. To install the GMP dependency you can use Yum; 'yum install gmp-devel'.

NOTE: C/C++ DSE driver and its dependencies for CentOS 7 are located here; http://downloads.datastax.com/cpp-driver/centos/7.

~Fero

Mukundan t

Aug 26, 2017, 3:37:38 AM8/26/17
to php-dri...@lists.datastax.com
Thanks for your reply
i will try to do all the things u have mentioned in mail

Keep Hope in God and Yourself

Mukundan.T

Mukundan t

Aug 29, 2017, 3:52:59 AM8/29/17
to php-dri...@lists.datastax.com
Dear Michael,
 I have installed C/C++ DSE driver and it's dependencies (libuv, OpenSSL, and MIT Kerberos) as well as GMP along with php  - dse driver, everything installed correctly, but when added-- extension=dse.so-- in php.ini file. and
the command "php71 -i | grep -A ll Dse" gives the error there is no dse.so file to load.
I have searched but i got only dse.so.debug file . I also found libdse.so file can i use it for extension in php.ini file   instead of dse.so file

Mukundan t

Mukundan t

Aug 30, 2017, 2:22:09 AM8/30/17
to php-dri...@lists.datastax.com
Hi Mike
thanks for your support. I reinstalled  everthing ,dse is configured with php
but giving one error dse.log_level =error in info.php page ,any idea about this

dse
Dse support enabled
C/C++ DSE driver version 1.3.0
C/C++ Cassandra driver version 2.7.0