Java Upgrade on Cassandra 2.1.x.

varun saluja

Mar 17, 2017, 7:18:02 AM3/17/17
to java-dri...@lists.datastax.com
Hi Experts,

Our production cassandra clusterboxes are going for patch upgrade.

Current config:
Cassandra: 2.1.8
Java  : 1.7

Patches will upgrade java from 7 to 8. Read few blogs about cassandra getting crash after java upgrade.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks & Regards,
Varun Saluja

Kevin Gallardo

Mar 17, 2017, 10:55:58 AM3/17/17
to java-dri...@lists.datastax.com
Hi,

I think you would get much more feedback on the Apache Cassandra mailing list as this mailing list is for the Java driver for Apache Cassandra only.

Thanks.

Kévin Gallardo.
Software Developer in Drivers and Tools Team,
DataStax.