Project example

HmHm

Jan 25, 2023, 10:37:07 AM1/25/23
to DataStax C# Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Is there any project example with real infrastructure/domain etc so i can see how to implement this driver in my app. Only examples I found are with only one class where is all added in it, creating cluster, mapper, maping...

Joao Reis

Jan 25, 2023, 11:28:31 AM1/25/23
to csharp-dr...@lists.datastax.com
Hi,

I can suggest some places where you might find what you are looking for:

João Reis

w. www.datastax.com

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 3:37 PM HmHm <binh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any project example with real infrastructure/domain etc so i can see how to implement this driver in my app. Only examples I found are with only one class where is all added in it, creating cluster, mapper, maping...

HmHm

Jan 26, 2023, 1:51:19 AM1/26/23
to DataStax C# Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List, João Reis
Thx for your answer, ill check it today. :)