reconnect a session to a specific keyspace

Silviu Caragea

Feb 3, 2017, 3:18:08 AM2/3/17
to DataStax C++ Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hello,

Let's suppose I'm connecting the session without specifying the keyspace (cass_session_connect), and later I want to specify the keyspace for that session. How can I do this ? destroy the current session and create another one then use cass_session_connect_keyspace ?

Silviu

Michael Penick

Feb 3, 2017, 8:14:05 AM2/3/17
to cpp-dri...@lists.datastax.com
You can execute the query "USE <keyspace_name>".

Mike

Silviu

Caragea Silviu

Feb 3, 2017, 9:33:40 AM2/3/17
to cpp-dri...@lists.datastax.com
Just to be sure,

This will take effect on all connections in that session ? not only in the one that executed the query ?

Silviu