Exporting a Specific Query to CSV

Ian Stavros

Sep 14, 2015, 3:24:44 PM9/14/15
to DataStax Python Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hello All,

I was wondering if there was any way to export the results from a specific query to a CSV file. I saw the COPY TO but it doesn't seem to allow for me to do a specific query that I want to be exported to csv.

the query result would be something along the lines of

SELECT * from table_name where gene_name = ? and where anchor_tm >= ?.

So I was wondering if I could take the results I get from this query and put it into a csv file or if I would have to create my own toCSV method?

thanks

Alex Popescu

Sep 16, 2015, 5:15:55 AM9/16/15
to python-dr...@lists.datastax.com
This can be done easily using DevCenter.

--
Bests,

Alex Popescu | @al3xandru
Sen. Product Manager @ DataStax