[Release] DataStax Python Driver Version 3.4.1

Adam Holmberg

May 26, 2016, 6:22:47 PM5/26/16
to python-dr...@lists.datastax.com
Earlier today we released patch version 3.4.1 of the DataStax Python Driver.

This resolves two recently reported issues:

PYTHON-572: (Python 3 only) resolves an error arising from host membership changing while Metadata.all_hosts is being iterated.

PYTHON-573: resolves an issue with gevent connections, where idle connections would close on IO timeout (since 3.3.0)

Neither of these were introduced in 3.4, but we wanted to get them out when they became known, since they could be impactful.

Thanks to all who provided reports and contributions!

Regards,
Adam Holmberg