PyPy3.3

David

Aug 14, 2016, 12:38:26 PM8/14/16
to DataStax Python Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
I know it is still in alpha, but there is any support for PyPy3.3?
The docs doesn't mention which PyPy version the driver support.

Adam Holmberg

Aug 15, 2016, 11:15:23 AM8/15/16
to python-dr...@lists.datastax.com
I'm not aware of anything that would preclude the use of PyPy3.3, but we do not test with it presently. Have you found something not working?