whats the default .yaml file cassandra-stress uses

Daiyue Weng

Jul 1, 2016, 12:11:52 PM7/1/16
to DataStax Python Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi, I am wondering what's the default .yaml file that cassandra-stress uses when testing write and read when no command 'profile=' is specified. Is it the cassandra.yaml? Does it affect the performance of cassandra-stress test by modifying/tuning it?

ps.I am running cassandra instance on Linux,

/etc/cassandra/cassandra.yaml

thanks

daiyue

Adam Holmberg