[Poll] Python Driver Platform/Runtime Survey

Rick Smith

Feb 10, 2015, 11:36:15 AM2/10/15
to python-dr...@lists.datastax.com

At DataStax, we are working on expanding the testing infrastructure used to ensure the quality of the open source Apache Cassandra drivers we support. In order to prioritize this plan and reflect the actual needs of our users, we would appreciate your input related to the environment (platform, architecture, runtime) on which you are running the Python driver.

Please take a couple minutes to share your environment details in this survey.  All responses will remain inside DataStax and will only be used as input to our test infrastructure improvement roadmap.

Thanks for your time,

Rick Smith

DataStax

Development Tools Test Engineering Manager