Datastax OpsCenter LDAP Configuration Error

dvsrk

May 17, 2017, 3:22:43 AM5/17/17
to DataStax Python Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
I have configured LDAP settings for Datastax opsCenter authentication. Though the application is able to find the account in the search (got this details by enabling debug option for additional logging), but at the end getting an exception as below,

2017-05-05 22:30:18,658 [opscenterd] DEBUG: Unbind successful (PoolThread-twisted.internet.reactor-2)
2017-05-05 22:30:18,658 [ClusterTest] DEBUG: received a NoD, closing everything (NioProcessor-1)
2017-05-05 22:30:18,662 [opscenterd]  WARN: Unauthorized while calling LoginController: User filter insufficient to uniquely identify users. (MainThread)

Below are the LDAP settings i have configured in my configuration file (opcenterd.conf),

server_host = myad01.test.domain.com
server_port = 389
uri_scheme = ldaps
search_dn = CN=ldap-account,OU=Service Accounts,DC=test,DC=domain,DC=com
search_password = *******
user_search_base = dc=test,dc=domain,dc=com
user_search_filter = (sAMAccountName={0})
admin_group_name = DB Admin, DB Dev
user_memberof_attribute = memberof
Could someone guide me if i'm missing anything here? Also, please route me to the right group if this is not the right one to post this question.