[Release] DataStax Python Driver Version 3.7.1.

Alan Boudreault

Oct 26, 2016, 11:36:30 AM10/26/16
to DataStax Python Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
We released patch version 3.7.1 of the DataStax Python Driver.

This resolves one recently reported issues:

PYTHON-656: (Cython only) Cython upgrade has broken stable version of cassandra-driver

Neither of these were introduced in 3.7, but we wanted to get them out when they became known, since they could be impactful.

Thanks to all who provided reports and contributions!

Regards,
Alan Boudreault

Alan Boudreault

Oct 26, 2016, 11:43:00 AM10/26/16
to python-dr...@lists.datastax.com
Correction: There is only one issue fixed in that release: ´´That issue was not introduced in 3.7, but we wanted to get that fix out when it became known, since it could be impactful.

Alan Boudreault
Software Engineer (Drivers) | alan.bo...@datastax.com