Error while doing select query on ColumnFamily

Mukesh Kumar

Sep 12, 2017, 6:00:44 AM9/12/17
to DataStax Java Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List

Hi,

I'm getting below when doing select on a particular table say t1.

cassandra@cqlsh:keyspace1> select * from t1  ;
InvalidRequest: code=2200 [Invalid query] message="unconfigured columnfamily t1"

Schema of the table is given below-

desc t1  ;

CREATE TABLE keyspace1.t1 (
    key blob,
    column1 blob,
    value blob,
    PRIMARY KEY (key, column1)
) WITH COMPACT STORAGE
    AND CLUSTERING ORDER BY (column1 ASC)
    AND bloom_filter_fp_chance = 6.8e-05
    AND caching = '{"keys":"ALL", "rows_per_partition":"NONE"}'
    AND comment = 'Stores blocks of information associated with a inode'
    AND compaction = {'class': 'com.datastax.bdp.hadoop.cfs.compaction.CFSCompactionStrategy'}
    AND compression = {}
    AND dclocal_read_repair_chance = 0.1
    AND default_time_to_live = 0
    AND gc_grace_seconds = 864000
    AND max_index_interval = 2048
    AND memtable_flush_period_in_ms = 0
    AND min_index_interval = 128
    AND read_repair_chance = 0.0
    AND speculative_retry = 'NONE';

I'm using Apache Cassandra 2.1, I moved from datastax to Apache cassandra but I believe compaction strategy is still pointing to DSE CFSCompactionStrategy.

Can you please let me know how to solve this?