Useful spring data cassandra?

Ezequiel Trapani

Aug 1, 2016, 11:56:12 AM8/1/16
to DataStax Java Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi I have to do standalone app in Java. I want to use Spring but this isn't compatible with the last version of cassandra. Does somebody have an example with the implementation of the dao layer created?

Thanks!

Antoine Toulme

Aug 1, 2016, 12:05:34 PM8/1/16
to java-dri...@lists.datastax.com
Hello, the latest milestone build of spring data cassandra (1.5M1) provides support for Cassandra 3.

HTH,

Antoine

On Aug 1, 2016, at 08:56, Ezequiel Trapani <etrap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi I have to do standalone app in Java. I want to use Spring but this isn't compatible with the last version of cassandra. Does somebody have an example with the implementation of the dao layer created?

Thanks!

Ezequiel Trapani

Aug 1, 2016, 3:07:51 PM8/1/16
to java-dri...@lists.datastax.com
I tried to use spring data cassandra 1.5.0.M1 using this dependencies http://projects.spring.io/spring-data-cassandra/ and when I execute the app I had the next error:

Inline image 1
However, when I started apache cassandra 2.2.6 and I used the version of apacha cassandra 1.3.5 I didn't have problem. Could you help me with this?

Thanks.
--
Ezequiel Trapani

Alex Popescu

Aug 1, 2016, 3:31:37 PM8/1/16
to java-dri...@lists.datastax.com
At a quick glance it looks like it might have pulled an older version of the underlying DataStax Java driver as CollectionType is in there https://github.com/datastax/java-driver/blob/3.0/driver-core/src/main/java/com/datastax/driver/core/DataType.java#L644
Bests,

Alex Popescu | @al3xandru
Sen. Product Manager @ DataStax

» DataStax Enterprise - the database for cloud applications. «

Ezequiel Trapani

Aug 1, 2016, 9:01:17 PM8/1/16
to java-dri...@lists.datastax.com
What can I do to resolve this problem?