Jira account limit / Respond to ticket JAVA-1487

Marcos Vinícius

Jun 9, 2018, 8:26:53 PM6/9/18
to DataStax Java Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi.
I was looking at this JIRA's project and tried to create an account to respond to a ticket, but received a message that datastax reached it's limit.
Anyway, for the ticket JAVA-1487 it looks the reporter is not setting the consistency level for that particular query, and the driver is using the default one, which is LOCAL_ONE.

If someone can ask this to Reporter on that particular ticket and see if we can create an account that would be great.

Thanks!

Andrew Tolbert

Jun 11, 2018, 11:09:39 AM6/11/18
to DataStax Java Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi Marcos,

Thanks for reporting this to us (and for your recent PR contributions!), we'll look into fixing this.   In meantime I'll respond to the ticket for you.

Thanks,
Andy

Andrew Tolbert

Jun 11, 2018, 10:54:04 PM6/11/18
to DataStax Java Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi Marcos,

This should be fixed for now, but let me know if you have any issues creating an account.

Thanks!
Andy

Marcos Vinícius

Jun 12, 2018, 5:26:28 AM6/12/18
to DataStax Java Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi Andy,

It worked, got my account created!

Thanks!
Marcos