I have one bug about cassandra cql

王华涛

Aug 28, 2017, 9:54:15 PM8/28/17
to DataStax Java Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
I have one bug about cassandra cql, when I use  select * from table where name = 'myName' alllow filtering,  sometimes can be found, but sometimes can not found. I am very sure the row data existed. can you help me?

王华涛

Aug 28, 2017, 9:55:59 PM8/28/17
to DataStax Java Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
i use cassandra 3.10. ubuntu 14

在 2017年8月29日星期二 UTC+8上午9:54:15,王华涛写道:

Andrew Tolbert

Aug 30, 2017, 12:32:33 PM8/30/17
to DataStax Java Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hello,

This question is better intended for the Cassandra User Mailing List.  My guess is data is not being read and written with a strong enough consistency level (like LOCAL_QUORUM).   On the other hand there may be some caveats with allow filtering that I am not aware of.

Thanks,
Andy