do we have an async stress tool for cassandra?

Sett 20 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

Kant Kodali

ulest,
29. apr. 2016, 12:30:1329.04.2016
til java-dri...@lists.datastax.com
do we have an async stress tool for cassandra?

Olivier Michallat

ulest,
6. mai 2016, 15:05:1106.05.2016
til java-dri...@lists.datastax.com
Not that I know of. Cassandra-stress uses the sync API, but I think there were plans to make it use async. You can ask on the Cassandra mailing list.

--

Olivier Michallat

Driver & tools engineer, DataStax

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Kant Kodali <ka...@peernova.com> wrote:
do we have an async stress tool for cassandra?

Hi Olivier,

Do you know if development is already started for making it use async API or if any internal target date for its release?

Thanks
Pankaj
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter