connection problem

已查看 439 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sarah Ichiba

未读,
2015年6月17日 08:58:172015/6/17
收件人 cpp-dri...@lists.datastax.com
Hey there,

I Have cassandra server running on a VM and I'm trying to configure this server as a backend for Freeradius server. I'm using cassandra 2.0.15. The server is running normally. I can connect to it locally by just typing cqlsh. Now when freeradius looking to joint the cassandra server it's complaining that no host is found. I suspect that the problem is related to the cpp driver. Below the errors. If they're familiar to you, plz let me know how I can fix them.
Thanks in advance,
Sara

rlm_sql (sql): Opening additional connection (0), 1 of 32 pending slots used
rlm_sql_cassandra: Connecting to Cassandra cluster
rlm_sql_cassandra: At 1434545218197ms, in file src/session.cpp, function virtual void cass::Session::on_run(), line 388: Creating 1 IO worker threads
rlm_sql_cassandra: At 1434545218198ms, in file src/connection.cpp, function void cass::Connection::notify_error(const string&), line 651: Host 127.0.0.1 had the following error on startup: 'Connection timeout'
rlm_sql_cassandra: At 1434545218198ms, in file src/control_connection.cpp, function virtual void cass::ControlConnection::on_close(cass::Connection*), line 203: Lost connection on host 127.0.0.1
rlm_sql_cassandra: Unable to connect: [100000a] No hosts available for the control connection
rlm_sql_cassandra: Socket destructor called, closing socket
rlm_sql (sql): Opening connection failed (0)
rlm_sql (sql): Removing connection pool
/usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/sql[1]: Instantiation failed for module "sql"

Michael Penick

未读,
2015年6月23日 14:09:332015/6/23
收件人 cpp-dri...@lists.datastax.com
I'm not sure it's a driver issue, but I would need more information. It looks like there is an issue connecting to the locally running Cassandra node. The connection to that node timed out and left the driver with no other node to connect to.

Mike

Uffe Gavnholt

未读,
2015年8月4日 16:55:082015/8/4
收件人 DataStax C++ Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List

I'm seeing the same thing, latest versino of cassandra, and latest versin of the cpp driver.

In a network trace, I can see that the connection is being established, but the client never sends its protocol version

Uffe Gavnholt

未读,
2015年8月5日 05:23:252015/8/5
收件人 DataStax C++ Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
And I can confirm that the 2.0.1 driver works

Michael Penick

未读,
2015年8月5日 14:08:512015/8/5
收件人 cpp-dri...@lists.datastax.com
That network trace would be expected, because the connection timed out. It's possible for a connection to be established after the timeout period expires, but in that case the rest of the negotiation with Cassandra does not proceed.

What's strange in that trace is it looks like the connection is timing out after 1 ms, but it's hard to tell. Any additional information would be helpful.

Mike

Josh Cooper

未读,
2015年10月7日 11:54:152015/10/7
收件人 DataStax C++ Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List

I am having the same issue, i am lead to believe it is the driver myself because i am able to connect from my local machine, but not vm to vm...if you found an answer please let me know. Thanks

Alex Popescu

未读,
2015年10月8日 11:28:342015/10/8
收件人 DataStax C++ Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List

Josh can you connect from 1 vm to the other using cqlsh?

{:> alex :<}

Josh Cooper

未读,
2015年10月8日 11:29:482015/10/8
收件人 cpp-dri...@lists.datastax.com
Alex, yes i can cqlsh from one node to another

Josh Cooper | Software Engineer
txtwire technologies
P: 208-227-7706 | O: 877-652-0030
F: 208-247-9309 | Text "cooper" to "91011"

Michael Penick

未读,
2015年10月8日 19:43:122015/10/8
收件人 cpp-dri...@lists.datastax.com
What version of the driver are you using? What platform are you using the driver from?

Mike

Josh Cooper

未读,
2015年10月9日 10:11:312015/10/9
收件人 cpp-dri...@lists.datastax.com
I tried version 1.0.0 and 2.0.0 with the same results, i am building on a google cloud centos 6.7 vm
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子